Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody (ab85786)
- Product nameAnti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibodySee all Mouse Serum Albumin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 550 to the C-terminus of Human Mouse Serum Albumin.
(Peptide available as ab96630.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Mouse liver tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85786 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).Can be blocked with Mouse Serum Albumin peptide (ab96630).|
- FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Alb 1 antibody
- alb antibody
- ALBU_MOUSE antibody
- Albumin 1 antibody
- Albumin antibody
- Serum albumin antibody
Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody images
Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody (ab85786) at 1 µg/ml + Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 73 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 30 kDa,45 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 30 seconds
References for Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody (ab85786)
ab85786 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.