Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Secondary Antibody to Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (PE) (ab99776)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal [4E3] Secondary Antibody to Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (PE)See all IgG1 secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- Specificityab99776 reacts with the hinge region of the heavy chain of Human IgG1 as demonstrated by ELISA. May also react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4E3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99776 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.|
References for Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Secondary Antibody to Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (PE) (ab99776)
This product has been referenced in:
- Whary MT et al. Intestinal helminthiasis in Colombian children promotes a Th2 response to Helicobacter pylori: possible implications for gastric carcinogenesis. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 14:1464-9 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 15941957) »