Mouse monoclonal [SB81a] Secondary Antibody to Human kappa - light chain (ab99832)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal [SB81a] Secondary Antibody to Human kappa - light chainSee all Kappa light chain secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- Specificityab99832 reacts with Human kappa light chains as demonstrated by ELISA.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA more details
Pooled Human Immunoglobulins
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100mM Borate buffered saline, pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSB81a
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99832 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Mouse monoclonal [SB81a] Secondary Antibody to Human kappa - light chain (ab99832)
ab99832 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.