Anti-Mucolipin 3 antibody (ab68840)
- Product nameAnti-Mucolipin 3 antibodySee all Mucolipin 3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Mucolipin 3
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide as a part of human Mucolipin 3 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein was used as the immunogen.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68840 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/3000.
WB: 1/300 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transient receptor (TC 1.A.4) family. Polycystin subfamily. MCOLN3 sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- MCOLN 3 antibody MCOLN3 antibodyFLJ11006 antibody
- FLJ36629 antibodyMCLN3_HUMAN antibodyMCOLN 3 antibodyMCOLN3 antibodyMGC71509 antibodyMucolipin-3 antibodyTRP ML3 antibodyTRPML3 antibody
References for Anti-Mucolipin 3 antibody (ab68840)
ab68840 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.