Anti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab41169)
- Product nameAnti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 - Carboxyterminal end
- Specificityab41169 recognises the C terminal region of Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3. We have run several ELISA based assays and found no cross reactivity between this antibody and the M1, M2, M4 and M5 receptors.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Synthetic peptide: FHKRVPEQAL (Rat) conjugated to KLH by a Cysteine residue linker
- Positive control
- PLP fixed rat brain sections, whole rat brain homogenate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole Serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41169 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.Can be blocked with Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 peptide (579-580/589) (ab49398). Block the membrane overnight with 2% normal goat serum in TBS/Tween-20 buffer. Dilute antibody in blocking buffer.With this antibody, we have found that blocking with 5% goat or donkey serum significantly reduces background as compared to BSA or milk.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/2500. PLP fixed.|
- FunctionThe muscarinic acetylcholine receptor mediates various cellular responses, including inhibition of adenylate cyclase, breakdown of phosphoinositides and modulation of potassium channels through the action of G proteins. Primary transducing effect is Pi turnover.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor subfamily. CHRM3 sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Basolateral cell membrane.
- ACM3_HUMAN antibody
- cholinergic receptor muscarinic 3 antibody
- CHRM 3 antibody
- CHRM3 antibody
- EGBRS antibody
- HM 3 antibody
- HM3 antibody
- m3 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor antibody
- M3 muscarinic receptor antibody
- muscarinic 3 antibody
- Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M3 antibody
- muscarinic cholinergic m3 receptor antibody
- muscarinic m3 receptor antibody
Anti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
ICC/IF image of ab41169 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab41169) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab41169)
ab41169 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.