Anti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 antibody (ab60981)
- Product nameAnti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 antibodySee all Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Sheep, Horse, Hamster, Cow, Pig, Chimpanzee, Monkey, Gorilla, Marmoset (common), Orangutan, Elephant
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to 18 amino acids from the 3rd cytoplasmic domain of Human Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3.
- Positive control
- Heart tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab60981 was purified by peptide immunogen affinity column.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60981 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionThe muscarinic acetylcholine receptor mediates various cellular responses, including inhibition of adenylate cyclase, breakdown of phosphoinositides and modulation of potassium channels through the action of G proteins. Primary transducing effect is Pi turnover.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor subfamily. CHRM3 sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Basolateral cell membrane.
- Entrez Gene: 469725 Chimpanzee
- Entrez Gene: 281685 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 101154508 Gorilla
- Entrez Gene: 1131 Human
- Entrez Gene: 100144478 Pig
- Omim: 118494 Human
- SwissProt: Q9N2A4 Chimpanzee
- SwissProt: P41984 Cow
- SwissProt: Q9N2A3 Gorilla
- SwissProt: P20309 Human
- SwissProt: P11483 Pig
- Unigene: 6316 Chimpanzee
- Unigene: 501 Cow
- Unigene: 7138 Human
- ACM3_HUMAN antibody
- cholinergic receptor muscarinic 3 antibody
- CHRM 3 antibody
- CHRM3 antibody
- EGBRS antibody
- HM 3 antibody
- HM3 antibody
- m3 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor antibody
- M3 muscarinic receptor antibody
- muscarinic 3 antibody
- Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M3 antibody
- muscarinic cholinergic m3 receptor antibody
- muscarinic m3 receptor antibody
Anti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 antibody images
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human heart tissue, staining Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 with ab60981 at 10 µg/ml.
References for Anti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M3 antibody (ab60981)
ab60981 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.