Anti-Mutarotase antibody (ab83238)
- Product nameAnti-Mutarotase antibodySee all Mutarotase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mutarotase
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the N terminal amino acids 35-84 (WGCTITALEV KDRQGRASDV VLGFAELEGY LQKQPYFGAV IGRVANRIAK) of Human Mutarotase (NP_620156).
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83238 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMutarotase converts alpha-aldose to the beta-anomer. It is active on D-glucose, L-arabinose, D-xylose, D-galactose, maltose and lactose.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; hexose metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldose epimerase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Aldose 1 epimerase antibody
- Aldose 1-epimerase antibody
- BLOCK25 protein antibody
- galactomutarotase antibody
- galactose mutarotase (aldose 1-epimerase) antibody
- Galactose mutarotase antibody
- GALM antibody
- GALM_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Mutarotase antibody images
Anti-Mutarotase antibody (ab83238) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Mutarotase antibody (ab83238)
ab83238 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.