Anti-Muted [EPR11081(B)] antibody (ab175205)
- Product nameAnti-Muted [EPR11081(B)] antibodySee all Muted primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11081(B)] to Muted
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Pig
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) within Human Muted aa 150 to the C-terminus (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q8TDH9
- Positive control
- U87-MG, 293T and HeLa cell lysate
- General notes
Produced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR11081(B)
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175205 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
- FunctionThe BLOC-1 complex is required for normal biogenesis of lysosome-related organelles, such as platelet dense granules and melanosomes. Plays a role in intracellular vesicle trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Muted family.
Anti-Muted [EPR11081(B)] antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Muted [EPR11081(B)] antibody (ab175205) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : U87-MG cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Western blot analysis on immunoprecipitation pellet from HeLa cell lysate (lane 1) labeling Muted with ab175205 at 1/10 dilution or 1X PBS (lane 2) negative control. HRP-conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG preferentially detecting the non-reduced form of Rabbit IgG.
References for Anti-Muted [EPR11081(B)] antibody (ab175205)
ab175205 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.