Anti-Mycoplasma synoviae antibody (ab34145)
- Product nameAnti-Mycoplasma synoviae antibody
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to Mycoplasma synoviae
- Tested applicationsELISA, Neutralising more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Mycoplasma synoviae. Not yet tested in other species.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesSterile filtered serum produced in SPF (Specific Pathogen Free) chicken embryos.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34145 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceMycoplasma synoviae is an common pathogen of poultry, with worldwide economical importance, that causes respiratory infections and synovitis. Infection occurs mainly in chickens and turkeys but many other avian species can be affected by this pathogen (ducks, geese, etc).
References for Anti-Mycoplasma synoviae antibody (ab34145)
ab34145 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.