Publishing research using ab62631? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab62631 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Kwon HS et al. Myocilin is involved in NgR1/Lingo-1-mediated oligodendrocyte differentiation and myelination of the optic nerve. J Neurosci 34:5539-51 (2014).
- Zhang PZ et al. Up-regulation of stromal cell-derived factor-1 enhances migration of transplanted neural stem cells to injury region following degeneration of spiral ganglion neurons in the adult rat inner ear. Neurosci Lett 534:101-6 (2013).
- Nygårdas M et al. A herpes simplex virus-derived replicative vector expressing LIF limits experimental demyelinating disease and modulates autoimmunity. PLoS One 8:e64200 (2013). IHC-P
- Kamal B et al. Shaping the aging brain: role of auditory input patterns in the emergence of auditory cortical impairments. Front Syst Neurosci 7:52 (2013). IHC
- Hunter G et al. SMN-dependent intrinsic defects in Schwann cells in mouse models of spinal muscular atrophy. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2013). Mouse
- Luchman HA et al. An in vivo patient-derived model of endogenous IDH1-mutant glioma. Neuro Oncol 14:184-91 (2012). Human
- Wang D et al. Chondroitinase combined with rehabilitation promotes recovery of forelimb function in rats with chronic spinal cord injury. J Neurosci 31:9332-44 (2011).
- Leonardo CC et al. Administration of a Sigma Receptor Agonist Delays MCAO-Induced Neurodegeneration and White Matter Injury. Transl Stroke Res 1:135-145 (2010).