Anti-Myelin Basic Protein antibody - Oligodendrocyte Marker (ab2404)
Publishing research using ab2404? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2404 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Bajaj A et al. Identification of the protein target of myelin-binding ligands by immunohistochemistry and biochemical analyses. J Histochem Cytochem 61:19-30 (2013). PubMed: 23092790
- Luchman HA et al. An in vivo patient-derived model of endogenous IDH1-mutant glioma. Neuro Oncol 14:184-91 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22166263
- Moffett JR et al. Extensive aspartoacylase expression in the rat central nervous system. Glia 59:1414-34 (2011). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 21598311
- Knerlich-Lukoschus F et al. Chemokine expression in the white matter spinal cord precursor niche after force-defined spinal cord contusion injuries in adult rats. Glia 58:916-31 (2010). PubMed: 20155816
- Ganfornina MD et al. ApoD, a glia-derived apolipoprotein, is required for peripheral nerve functional integrity and a timely response to injury. Glia 58:1320-34 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20607718
- Clavaguera F et al. Transmission and spreading of tauopathy in transgenic mouse brain. Nat Cell Biol : (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 19503072