Anti-Myogenin antibody [EPR4789] (ab124800)
- Product nameAnti-Myogenin antibody [EPR4789]See all Myogenin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4789] to Myogenin
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Myogenin.
- Positive controlC2C12 and Human fetal muscle lysates; Human rhabdomyosarcoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR4789
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124800 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/100.|
- FunctionInvolved in muscle differentiation (myogenic factor). Induces fibroblasts to differentiate into myoblasts. Probable sequence specific DNA-binding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- bHLHc3 antibodycb553 antibodyClass C basic helix-loop-helix protein 3 antibody
- MYF 4 antibodyMyf-4 antibodyMYF4 antibodyMYOG antibodyMYOG_HUMAN antibodyMyogenic factor 4 antibodyMyogenic factor 4 myogenin antibodyMyogenin antibodyMyogenin myogenin factor 4 antibodyOTTHUMP00000039094 antibody
Anti-Myogenin antibody [EPR4789] images
All lanes : Anti-Myogenin antibody [EPR4789] (ab124800) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : C2C12 lysates
Lane 2 : Human fetal muscle lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
ab124800, at a 1/100 dilution, staining Myogenin in paraffin embedded Human rhabdomyosarcoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Myogenin antibody [EPR4789] (ab124800)
ab124800 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.