Anti-Myogenin antibody (ab36758)
- Product nameAnti-Myogenin antibodySee all Myogenin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Myogenin
- Specificityab36758 recognises myogenin protein.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Myogenin protein (Human), expressed in E. coli.
- Positive controlRh30 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in muscle differentiation (myogenic factor). Induces fibroblasts to differentiate into myoblasts. Probable sequence specific DNA-binding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- bHLHc3 antibodycb553 antibodycb553 antibody
- Class C basic helix-loop-helix protein 3 antibodyMYF 4 antibodyMyf-4 antibodyMYF4 antibodyMYF4 antibodyMYOG antibodyMYOG antibodyMYOG_HUMAN antibodyMyogenic factor 4 antibodyMyogenic factor 4 myogenin antibodyMyogenin antibodyMyogenin myogenin factor 4 antibodyOTTHUMP00000039094 antibody
References for Anti-Myogenin antibody (ab36758)
ab36758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.