Anti-Myoglobin antibody [BDI572] (ab19610)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM PBS, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberBDI572
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19610 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionServes as a reserve supply of oxygen and facilitates the movement of oxygen within muscles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the globin family.
- MB antibodyMGC13548 antibodyMYG_HUMAN antibody
- Myoglobin antibodyPVALB antibody
References for Anti-Myoglobin antibody [BDI572] (ab19610)
ab19610 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.