Anti-Myt1 antibody (ab30997)
- Product nameAnti-Myt1 antibodySee all Myt1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Myt1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human Myt1.
(Peptide available as ab30996.)
- Positive controlHuman Brain Tissue Lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30997 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 122 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 122 kDa).Can be blocked with Myt1 peptide (ab30996).|
- FunctionBinds to the promoter regions of proteolipid proteins of the central nervous system. May play a role in the development of neurons and oligodendrogalia in the CNS. May regulate a critical transition point in oligodendrocyte lineage development by modulating oligodendrocyte progenitor proliferation relative to terminal differentiation and up-regulation of myelin gene transcription.
- Tissue specificityMostly in developing nervous system. Expressed in neural progenitors and oligodendrocyte lineage cells. More highly expressed in oligodendrocyte progenitors than in differentiated oligodendrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 C2HC-type zinc fingers.
- DomainContains 7 zinc fingers of the C2HC class arranged in two widely separated clusters. These two domains of DNA binding can function independently and recognize the same DNA sequence.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- C20orf36 antibodyMTF1 antibodyMyelin transcription factor 1 antibody
- Myelin transcription factor I antibodyMyT1 antibodyMYT1_HUMAN antibodyMyTI antibodyPLPB1 antibodyProteolipid protein-binding protein antibody
Anti-Myt1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Myt1 antibody (ab30997) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human Liver normal Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Human Brain Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/15000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 122 kDa
Observed band size : 122 kDa
Additional bands at : 140 kDa (possible post-translational modification).
References for Anti-Myt1 antibody (ab30997)
ab30997 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.