Anti-N WASP antibody (ab32707)
- Product nameAnti-N WASP antibodySee all N WASP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to N WASP
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human N WASP.
(Peptide available as ab32706.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in Human Testis Tissue Lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32707 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRegulates actin polymerization by stimulating the actin-nucleating activity of the Arp2/3 complex. Binds to HSF1/HSTF1 and forms a complex on heat shock promoter elements (HSE) that negatively regulates HSP90 expression.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CRIB domain.
Contains 1 WH1 domain.
Contains 2 WH2 domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Nucleus. Preferentially localized in the cytoplasm when phosphorylated and in the nucleus when unphosphorylated.
- DKFZp779G0847 antibodyMGC48327 antibodyN-WASP antibody
- Neural Wiskott Aldrich syndrome protein antibodyNeural Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein antibodyNWASP antibodyWASL antibodyWASL_HUMAN antibodyWiskott Aldrich syndrome gene like antibodyWiskott Aldrich syndrome gene like protein antibodyWiskott Aldrich syndrome like antibodyWiskottAldrich syndrome like antibody
Anti-N WASP antibody images
Anti-N WASP antibody (ab32707) at 1 µg/ml +
Testis (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab30257) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 12 minutes
References for Anti-N WASP antibody (ab32707)
ab32707 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.