Anti-NAPG antibody (ab124080)
- Product nameAnti-NAPG antibodySee all NAPG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NAPG
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 161-190 of Human NAPG (NP_003817.1).
- Positive control
- U251 cell line lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124080 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
- FunctionRequired for vesicular transport between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi apparatus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNAP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Gamma SNAP antibody
- Gamma-soluble NSF attachment protein antibody
- GAMMASNAP antibody
- N ethylmaleimide sensitive factor attachment protein gamma antibody
- N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor attachment protein gamma antibody
- napG antibody
- SNAG_HUMAN antibody
- SNAP gamma antibody
- SNAP-gamma antibody
- Soluble NSF attachment protein antibody
- Soluble NSF-attachment protein, gamma antibody
Anti-NAPG antibody images
Anti-NAPG antibody (ab124080) (1/100) + U251 cell line lysate 35ug/lane.
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
References for Anti-NAPG antibody (ab124080)
ab124080 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.