Anti-NBPF5 antibody (ab129754)
- Product nameAnti-NBPF5 antibodySee all NBPF5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NBPF5
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from the C terminal of Human NBPF5 (UniProt Q86XG9).
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell extracts
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129754 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- DKFZp434D177 like antibody
- Neuroblastoma breakpoint family member 5 antibody
- neuroblastoma breakpoint family, member 5, pseudogene antibody
- RP11-242D10.1 antibody
Anti-NBPF5 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-NBPF5 antibody (ab129754) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
References for Anti-NBPF5 antibody (ab129754)
ab129754 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.