Publishing research using ab120046? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120046 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Möykkynen T et al. The N-terminal domain modulates a-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid (AMPA) receptor desensitization. J Biol Chem 289:13197-205 (2014).
- Palucha-Poniewiera A et al. Activation of the mTOR signaling pathway in the antidepressant-like activity of the mGlu5 antagonist MTEP and the mGlu7 agonist AMN082 in the FST in rats. Neuropharmacology 82:59-68 (2014).
- Eckel R et al. Activation of calcineurin underlies altered trafficking of a2 subunit containing GABAA receptors during prolonged epileptiform activity. Neuropharmacology : (2014).
- Perez-Rosello T et al. Synaptic Zn2+ inhibits neurotransmitter release by promoting endocannabinoid synthesis. J Neurosci 33:9259-72 (2013).
- Chamberlain SE et al. SUMOylation and phosphorylation of GluK2 regulate kainate receptor trafficking and synaptic plasticity. Nat Neurosci 15:845-52 (2012).
- Zhang W & Linden DJ Calcium influx measured at single presynaptic boutons of cerebellar granule cell ascending axons and parallel fibers. Cerebellum 11:121-31 (2012).
- Narboux-Nême N et al. Neurotransmitter release at the thalamocortical synapse instructs barrel formation but not axon patterning in the somatosensory cortex. J Neurosci 32:6183-96 (2012).
- Palucha-Poniewiera A et al. On the mechanism of the antidepressant-like action of group II mGlu receptor antagonist, MGS0039. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 212:523-35 (2010).
- Atlason PT et al. Mapping the ligand binding sites of kainate receptors: molecular determinants of subunit-selective binding of the antagonist [3H]UBP310. Mol Pharmacol 78:1036-45 (2010).
- Evrard A & Ropert N Early development of the thalamic inhibitory feedback loop in the primary somatosensory system of the newborn mice. J Neurosci 29:9930-40 (2009).
- Zhang W & Linden DJ Neuromodulation at single presynaptic boutons of cerebellar parallel fibers is determined by bouton size and basal action potential-evoked Ca transient amplitude. J Neurosci 29:15586-94 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"