Anti-NCAM antibody (ab102746)
- Product nameAnti-NCAM antibodySee all NCAM primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NCAM
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to an internal sequence between amino acids 344-374 of Human NCAM.
- Positive controlJurkat cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa.|
- FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibodyCD56 antibodyMSK 39 antibody
- MSK39 antibodyN-CAM-1 antibodyNCAM 1 antibodyNCAM antibodyNCAM C antibodyNCAM-1 antibodyNCAM1 antibodyNCAM1_HUMAN antibodyNCAMC antibodyNeural cell adhesion molecule 1 antibodyNeural cell adhesion molecule NCAM antibodyOTTHUMP00000235666 antibody
Anti-NCAM antibody images
Anti-NCAM antibody (ab102746) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 95 kDa
References for Anti-NCAM antibody (ab102746)
ab102746 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.