NCI-H446 (Human lung carcinoma cell line) Nuclear lysate (ab14871)
- Product nameNCI-H446 (Human lung carcinoma cell line) Nuclear lysate
- General notesExtracts have been quality control tested by Western blot and the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA).
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundSmall cell lung cancer (SCLC) is particularly aggressive, and characterized by rapid growth and early metastasis. NCI-H446 cells are derived from a human pleural effusion of lung carcinoma and are used as in vitro model for SCLC. The lysate can be a positive control for the cytoplasmic protein HFH-4 (ab11971).
References for NCI-H446 (Human lung carcinoma cell line) Nuclear lysate (ab14871)
ab14871 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.