Anti-NCOA5 antibody (ab125508)
- Product nameAnti-NCOA5 antibodySee all NCOA5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NCOA5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 266-315 (CTVNIMFGTP QEHRNMPQAD AMVLVARNYE RYKNECREKE REEIARQAAK) of Human NCOA5 (NP_066018).
- Positive control
- MCF7 lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125508 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceNCOA5 is a nuclear receptor coregulator that can have both coactivator and corepressor functions. It interacts with nuclear receptors for steroids (ESR1 and ESR2) independently of the steroid binding domain (AF2) of the ESR receptors, and with the orphan nuclear receptor NR1D2. It Is also involved in the coactivation of nuclear steroid receptors (ER) as well as the corepression of MYC/c myc in response to 17 beta estradiol (E2).
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- bA465L10.6 antibody
- CIA antibody
- Coactivator independent of AF 2 antibody
- KIAA1637 antibody
- MGC28864 antibody
- NCoA 5 antibody
- NCOA5 antibody
- Nuclear receptor coactivator 5 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000001057 antibody
- RP23-61O3.13 antibody
Anti-NCOA5 antibody images
Anti-NCOA5 antibody (ab125508) at 1 µg/ml + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-Rabbit IgG-HRP
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
References for Anti-NCOA5 antibody (ab125508)
ab125508 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.