Anti-NCOA7 antibody (ab74149)
- Product nameAnti-NCOA7 antibodySee all NCOA7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NCOA7
- Specificityab74149 detects endogenous levels of total NCOA7 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: HKKDTLKECL SLDPEERKK A ESQINNSA VE , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 431-460 of Human NCOA7
- Positive controlLOVO, 3T3 and RAW264.7 cell extracts.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab74149 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74149 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 107 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 107 kDa).|
- RelevanceNCOA7, nuclear receptor coactivator 7, enhances the transcriptional activities of several nuclear receptors. It is involved in the coactivation of different nuclear receptors, such as ESR1, THRB, PPARG and RARA.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- 140 kDa estrogen receptor associated protein antibody9030406N13Rik antibodydJ187J11.3 antibody
- ERAP140 antibodyESNA1 antibodyEstrogen nuclear receptor coactivator 1 antibodyFLJ45605 antibodyMGC88425 antibodyNbla00052 antibodyNbla10993 antibodyNuclear receptor coactivator 7 antibodyRGD1566426 antibody
Anti-NCOA7 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-NCOA7 antibody (ab74149) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LOVO cell extracts
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell extracts
Lane 3 : RAW264.7 cell extracts
Lane 4 : RAW264.7 cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 107 kDa
Observed band size : 107 kDa
References for Anti-NCOA7 antibody (ab74149)
ab74149 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.