Anti-NDUFA7 antibody [2C4] (ab119014)
- Product nameAnti-NDUFA7 antibody [2C4]See all NDUFA7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2C4] to NDUFA7
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human NDUFA7 produced in HEK293T cells (NP_004992).
- Positive controlHEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY NDUFA7 cDNA
- General notesDilute in PBS (pH7.3) before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab119014 is purified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2C4
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119014 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.|
- FunctionAccessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed not to be involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I NDUFA7 subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- B14.5a antibodyCI-B14.5a antibodyComplex I B14.5a antibody
- Complex I-B14.5a antibodyNADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 7 antibodyNADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase subunit B14.5a antibodyNADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase subunit B14.5a antibodyNDUA7_HUMAN antibodyNDUFA7 antibody
Anti-NDUFA7 antibody [2C4] images
All lanes : Anti-NDUFA7 antibody [2C4] (ab119014)
Lane 1 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY NDUFA7 cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 13 kDa
References for Anti-NDUFA7 antibody [2C4] (ab119014)
ab119014 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.