Anti-NDUFAB1 antibody (ab126198)
- Product nameAnti-NDUFAB1 antibodySee all NDUFAB1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NDUFAB1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-135 of Human NDUFAB1 (O14561).
- Positive control
- 293T and Raji whole cell lysates; Human colon carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab126198 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126198 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionCarrier of the growing fatty acid chain in fatty acid biosynthesis in mitochondria. Accessory and non-catalytic subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), which functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 acyl carrier domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- ACP antibody
- ACPM_HUMAN antibody
- Acyl carrier protein antibody
- Acyl carrier protein mitochondrial antibody
- CI SDAP antibody
- CI-SDAP antibody
- FASN 2A antibody
- FASN2A antibody
- MGC65095 antibody
- Mitochondrial acyl carrier protein antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha/beta subcomplex 1 8kDa antibody
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha/beta subcomplex 1 antibody
- NADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase 9.6 kDa subunit antibody
- NADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase SDAP subunit antibody
- NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase 9.6 kDa subunit antibody
- NDUFAB 1 antibody
- ndufab1 antibody
- SDAP antibody
Anti-NDUFAB1 antibody images
Anti-NDUFAB1 antibody (ab126198) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
ab126198, at 1/250, staining NDUFAB1 in paraffin embedded Human colon carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-NDUFAB1 antibody (ab126198)
ab126198 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.