Anti-NDUFB4 antibody [17G3D9E12] (ab110243)
- Product nameAnti-NDUFB4 antibody [17G3D9E12]See all NDUFB4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [17G3D9E12] to NDUFB4
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Cow, Human
NDUFB4 from cow
- Positive controlIsolated mitochondria from Human heart. HeLa cels. Cultured Human fibroblasts.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesNear homogeneity as judged by SDS-PAGE. The antibody was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number17G3D9E12
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110243 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 - 15 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. (heat-induced antigen-retrieval improves signal).|
- FunctionAccessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed not to be involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I NDUFB4 subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- B15 antibodyCI-B15 antibodyComplex I-B15 antibody
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 beta subcomplex 4 15kDa antibodyNADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 beta subcomplex subunit 4 antibodyNADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase B15 subunit antibodyNADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase B15 subunit antibodyNDUB4_HUMAN antibodyNDUFB4 antibody
Anti-NDUFB4 antibody [17G3D9E12] images
All lanes : Anti-NDUFB4 antibody [17G3D9E12] (ab110243) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Isolated mitochondria from Human heart at 5 µg
Lane 2 : Isolated mitochondria from cow heart at 1 µg
Lane 3 : Isolated mitochondria from rat heart at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
Mitochondrial localization of complex I visualized by immunocytochemistry using aab110243.
Cultured Human fibroblasts were fixed, permeabilized and then labeled with ab110243 at 15µg/ml, followed by a fluorescent goat-anti-mouse IgG.
HeLa cells were stained with 1 µg/mL ab110243 (blue) or an equal amount of an isotype control antibody (red) and analyzed by flow cytometry.
Immunohistochemistical detection of Anti-NDUFB4 antibody [17G3D9E12] (ab110243; 1/100, incubated for 1hr) on formaldehyde fixed human cerebellum sections. Antigen retrieval step: Heat mediated. Permeabilization: No. ab110243 was used to investigate respiratory deficiency in 5µm cut sections of FFPE human cerebellum. Sections were cut and mounted on to glass adhesion slides for staining. The antibody stained specifically, identifying both normal neurons as well as those exhibiting respiratory deficiency. Non-specific background staining was not evident, and positive staining was crisp and punctate. Detection - Menarini Diagnostics X-Cell Plus HRP-Polymer Kit. SigmaFast DAB tablets were used for the final stage of staining.
References for Anti-NDUFB4 antibody [17G3D9E12] (ab110243)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sheftel AD et al. The human mitochondrial ISCA1, ISCA2, and IBA57 proteins are required for [4Fe-4S] protein maturation. Mol Biol Cell 23:1157-66 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22323289) »
- Ferreira M et al. Progressive cavitating leukoencephalopathy associated with respiratory chain complex I deficiency and a novel mutation in NDUFS1. Neurogenetics 12:9-17 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21203893) »