Anti-NDUFB4 antibody (ab126210)
- Product nameAnti-NDUFB4 antibodySee all NDUFB4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NDUFB4
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-79 of Human NDUFB4 (NP_004538).
- Positive controlHepG2 whole cell lysate; RT2 and Cal27 xenograft tissues.
- General notesKeep as concentrated solution.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126210 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionAccessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed not to be involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I NDUFB4 subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- B15 antibodyCI-B15 antibodyComplex I-B15 antibody
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 beta subcomplex 4 15kDa antibodyNADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 beta subcomplex subunit 4 antibodyNADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase B15 subunit antibodyNADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase B15 subunit antibodyNDUB4_HUMAN antibodyNDUFB4 antibody
Anti-NDUFB4 antibody images
Anti-NDUFB4 antibody (ab126210) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
ab126210, at 1/500, staining NDUFB4 in paraffin embedded RT2 xenograft tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab126210, at 1/500, staining NDUFB4 in paraffin embedded Cal27 xenograft tissue by Immunohistochemistry
References for Anti-NDUFB4 antibody (ab126210)
ab126210 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.