Anti-NDUFS3 antibody [3F9DD2] (ab110246)
- Product nameAnti-NDUFS3 antibody [3F9DD2]See all NDUFS3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3F9DD2] to NDUFS3
- Tested applicationsIHC-Glut, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Zebrafish
Whole mitochondria from Human Heart.
- Positive controlIsolated mitochondria from Human, Bovine Rat and Mouse hearts; Cultured Human fibroblasts; HeLa cells; Human colon and cerebellum tissues.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesab110246 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation. ab110246 is judged as near homogeneity by SDS PAGE.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3F9DD2
- Light chain typekappa
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110246 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
- FunctionCore subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I) that is believed to belong to the minimal assembly required for catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I 30 kDa subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- CI 30 antibodyCI 30KD antibodyCI-30kD antibody
- Complex I 30KD antibodyComplex I 30kDa subunit antibodyCOMPLEX I, MITOCHONDRIAL RESPIRATORY CHAIN, 30-KD SUBUNIT antibodyComplex I-30kD antibodymitochondrial antibodyNADH coenzyme Q reductase antibodyNADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) Fe S protein 3 30kDa antibodyNADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] iron sulfur protein 3 mitochondrial antibodyNADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] iron-sulfur protein 3 antibodyNADH dehydrogenase ubiquinone 30 kDa subunit antibodyNADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase 30 kDa subunit antibodyNADH-Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase Fe-S Protein 3 antibodyNDUFS3 antibodyNDUS3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NDUFS3 antibody [3F9DD2] images
All lanes : Anti-NDUFS3 antibody [3F9DD2] (ab110246) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Isolated mitochondria from Human heart at 5 µg
Lane 2 : Isolated mitochondria from Bovine heart at 1 µg
Lane 3 : Isolated mitochondria from Rat heart at 10 µg
Lane 4 : Isolated mitochondria from Mouse heart at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
ab110246, at 10 µg/ml, staining NDUFS3 in cultured Human fibroblasts by Immunofluorescence. The cells were fixed, treated for heat-induced antigen retrieval, permeabilized and then labeled with ab110246, followed by a fluorescent goat-anti-mouse IgG.
ab110246, at 1 µg/ml, staining NDUFS3 in HeLa cells by Flow Cytometry (Blue).
Isotype control antibody, at 1 µg/ml, staining (red).
ab110246, at 1/100, staining NDUFS3 in Human colon tissue fixed with 4% PFA by Immunohistochemistry.
ab110246 was labeled with a universal probe (which recognizes antibodies raised in both mouse and rabbit species) for 30 minutes and a HRP-polymer probe for 30 minutes. ab110246 was diluted and incubated for 1 hour with the target. Antigen retrieval was not required.
ab110246, at 1/1000, staining NDUFS3 in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab110246 was labeled with a universal probe (which recognizes antibodies raised in both mouse and rabbit species) for 30 minutes and a HRP-polymer probe for 30 minutes. ab110246 was diluted and incubated with the target for 1 hour. Antigen retrieval performed by 1 min pressure cooking with 1mmol EDTA, pH8.
ab110246 staining NDUFS3 in Human colon tissue sections from a normal ageing patient by Immunohistochemistry. Kindly provided by Dr. L. Greaves and D. Turnbull, Mitochondrial Research Group, Newcastle University. For more details, see Taylor et al., J. Clin. Invest. 112:1351-1360 (2003).
References for Anti-NDUFS3 antibody [3F9DD2] (ab110246)
This product has been referenced in:
- Haack TB et al. Mutation screening of 75 candidate genes in 152 complex I deficiency cases identifies pathogenic variants in 16 genes including NDUFB9. J Med Genet 49:83-9 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22200994) »
- Ferreira M et al. Progressive cavitating leukoencephalopathy associated with respiratory chain complex I deficiency and a novel mutation in NDUFS1. Neurogenetics 12:9-17 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21203893) »