Anti-NELFe antibody (ab84986)
- Product nameAnti-NELFe antibodySee all NELFe primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NELFe
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between residue 330 and 380 of human NELFe (NP_002895.3)
- Positive controlHuman Breast Carcinoma, human Placenta
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84986 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential component of the NELF complex, a complex that negatively regulates the elongation of transcription by RNA polymerase II. The NELF complex, which acts via an association with the DSIF complex and causes transcriptional pausing, is counteracted by the P-TEFb kinase complex.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in heart, brain, lung, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM NELF-E family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- DomainThe RRM domain interacts with RNA, and is essential for NELF complex function. It is however not required for the NELF complex formation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Major histocompatibility complex gene RD antibodyNegative elongation factor E antibodyNegative elongation factor polypeptide E antibody
- NELF e antibodyNELF-E antibodyNelfe antibodyNELFE_HUMAN antibodyNuclear protein antibodyRD antibodyRD protein antibodyRD RNA binding protein antibodyRDBP antibodyRDP antibodyRNA-binding protein RD antibody
Anti-NELFe antibody images
ab84986 at 1/250 dilution staining NELFe in human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue. Detection: DAB staining.
ab84986 at 1/250 dilution staining NELFe in human placenta by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue. Detection: DAB staining.
References for Anti-NELFe antibody (ab84986)
ab84986 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.