Anti-NFYA antibody (ab6558)
- Product nameAnti-NFYA antibodySee all NFYA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NFYA
- SpecificityNo reaction occurs with B subunit.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISA, EMSA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
NF-Y (A subunit specific) peptide corresponding to a region near the N-terminus of the human protein conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by delipidation and defibrination.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6558 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|EMSA||EMSA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionStimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NFYA/HAP2 subunit family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit A antibody
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit A antibody
- CBF A antibody
- CBF B antibody
- CBFA antibody
- CBFB antibody
- CCAAT binding transcription factor subunit B antibody
- FLJ11236 antibody
- HAP 2 antibody
- HAP2 antibody
- HAP2 CCAAT binding protein antibody
- NF YA antibody
- NF-YA antibody
- NFY protein chain A antibody
- NFYA antibody
- NFYA_HUMAN antibody
- NUCLEAR FACTOR BINDING TO Y BOX OF HLA GENES antibody
- Nuclear transcription factor Y alpha antibody
- Nuclear transcription factor Y antibody
- Nuclear transcription factor Y subunit A antibody
- Nuclear transcription factor Y subunit alpha antibody
- Sez10 antibody
- Transcription factor NF Y A subunit antibody
Anti-NFYA antibody images
Anti-NFYA antibody (ab6558) at 1/500 dilution + CaPan1 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
HRP-conjugated Donkey anti-Rabbit. at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 10 minutes
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview.
References for Anti-NFYA antibody (ab6558)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hou Y et al. DNA Demethylation and USF Regulate the Meiosis-Specific Expression of the Mouse Miwi. PLoS Genet 8:e1002716 (2012). EMSA ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22661915) »
- Grskovic M et al. Systematic identification of cis-regulatory sequences active in mouse and human embryonic stem cells. PLoS Genet 3:e145 (2007). EMSA ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 17784790) »