Anti-NFYB antibody (ab6559)
- Product nameAnti-NFYB antibodySee all NFYB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NFYB
- SpecificityMinimal reaction was observed by WB against the 35 kDa A subunit of NF-Y
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISA, EMSA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
NF-Y (B subunit specific) peptide corresponding to a region near the N-terminus of the human protein conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH). The sequence is: QQI SGV QQI QFS
- Positive controlCHO-7 cells that were cultured in the presence of cholesterol.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by delipidation and defibrination.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6559 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|EMSA||EMSA: Use 2µl for 104 cells.|
- FunctionStimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NFYB/HAP3 subunit family.
- DomainCan be divided into 3 domains: the weakly conserved A domain, the highly conserved B domain thought to be involved in subunit interaction and DNA binding, and the Glu-rich C domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit B antibodyCAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit B antibodyCBF A antibody
- CBF B antibodyCCAAT binding transcription factor subunit A antibodyHAP 3 antibodyHAP3 antibodyNF Y protein chain B antibodyNF YB antibodyNF-Y protein chain B antibodyNF-YB antibodyNFYB antibodyNFYB_HUMAN antibodyNuclear transcription factor Y beta antibodyNuclear transcription factor Y subunit B antibodyNuclear transcription factor Y subunit beta antibodyTranscription factor NF Y B subunit antibody
Anti-NFYB antibody images
EMSA was performed with a double-stranded, biotin-labeled oligonucleotide in the presence of murine ES cell nuclear extracts and increasing amounts of anti-NFYB antibody (ab6559; 2 µg or 6 µg) or unrelated antibody.
References for Anti-NFYB antibody (ab6559)
This product has been referenced in:
- Huang Y et al. Phospho-?Np63a is a key regulator of the cisplatin-induced microRNAome in cancer cells. Cell Death Differ 18:1220-30 (2011). Human . Read more (PubMed: 21274007) »
- Grskovic M et al. Systematic identification of cis-regulatory sequences active in mouse and human embryonic stem cells. PLoS Genet 3:e145 (2007). EMSA ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 17784790) »