NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Nuclear Lysate - 1hr serum response (ab14631)
- Product nameNIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Nuclear Lysate - 1hr serum responseSee all NIH 3T3 lysates ...
- General notesCells were cultured for 48 hours in low serum (2.5%) conditions and then serum-stimulated (20%) for one hour prior to harvesting. Nuclear extracts from 3T3 L1 cells are supplied from embryonic adipose 3T3 cells. We recommend aliquoting the extracts into single-use fractions and then storing them.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Nuclear Lysate - 1hr serum response (ab14631)
ab14631 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.