NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Nuclear lysate (ab14874)
- Product nameNIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Nuclear lysateSee all NIH 3T3 lysates ...
- General notesExtracts have been quality control tested by Western blot and the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA).
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundNIH 3T3 cells are established from a NIH Swiss mouse embryo. These cells are highly contact inhibited and are sensitive to sarcoma virus focus formation and leukaemia virus propagation. Cells have now lost their contact inhibition. This cell line was established from NIH Swiss mouse embryo cultures in the same manner as the original random bred 3T3 and the inbred BALB/c 3T3. The established NIH/3T3 line was subjected to more than 5 serial cycles of subcloning in order to develop a subclone with morphologic characteristics best suited for transformation assays. It is therefore used for DNA transfection studies
References for NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Nuclear lysate (ab14874)
ab14874 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.