NIH OVCAR-3 (Human ovarian carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14879)
- Product nameNIH OVCAR-3 (Human ovarian carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate
- General notesExtracts have been quality control tested by Western blot and the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA). To ensure stability, we recommend aliquoting the extracts into single-use fractions and then storing them at -80ºC.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for NIH OVCAR-3 (Human ovarian carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14879)
ab14879 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.