Anti-NINL antibody (ab121110)
- Product nameAnti-NINL antibodySee all NINL primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NINL
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 682-787 of Human NINL.
- Positive control
- Human cerebellum tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121110 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionInvolved in the microtubule organization in interphase cells. Overexpression induces the fragmentation of the Golgi, and causes lysosomes to disperse toward the cell periphery; it also interferes with mitotic spindle assembly. May play a role in ovarian carcinogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in KYSE150 esophageal carcinoma, HeLa cervical carcinoma and U2OS osteosarcoma cells. Expression is regulated in a cell cycle-dependent manner and peaks during G2/M phase (at protein level). Expressed in fetal heart, skeletal muscle, liver, lung and cochlea, and in adult brain, testis, kidney and retina.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 EF-hand domains.
- DomainThe KEN and D (destructive) boxes are required for the cell cycle-controlled NINL degradation by the APC/C pathway.
modificationsPhosphorylated by PLK1 which disrupts its centrosome association and interaction with gamma-tubulin.
Ubiquitinated by the APC/C complex leading to its degradation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Cytoplasm. In interphase cells, NINL is transported to the centrosomes by the dynein-dynactin motor complex. During centrosome maturation, PLK1 directly phosphorylates NINL resulting in its release into the cytoplasm.
- 4930519N13Rik antibody
- dJ691N24.1 antibody
- Gm1004, antibody
- Gm1634 antibody
- mKIAA0980 antibody
- Ninein like antibody
- Ninein-like protein antibody
- NINL antibody
- NINL_HUMAN antibody
- Nlp antibody
- RGD1306152 antibody
- RP23-193L22.3 antibody
- RP4-691N24.1 antibody
Anti-NINL antibody images
ab121101 at 1/100 dilution staining NINL in Paraffin-embedded Human Cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Note: moderate cytoplasmic positivity in purkinje cells.
References for Anti-NINL antibody (ab121110)
ab121110 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.