Anti-NIPA2 antibody (ab84343)
- Product nameAnti-NIPA2 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NIPA2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Chicken, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 180-229 (VYITICSVIG AFSVSCVKGL GIAIKELFAG KPVLRHPLAW ILLLSLIVCV) of Human NIPA2 (NP_001008860).
- Positive control
- 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84343 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceThis gene encodes a possible magnesium transporter. This gene is located adjacent to the imprinted domain in the Prader-Willi syndrome deletion region of chromosome 15. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Pseudogenes of this gene are found on chromosomes 3, 7 and 21.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- Magnesium transporter NIPA2 antibody
- MGC5466 antibody
- NIPA 2 antibody
- Non imprinted in Prader Willi/Angelman syndrome 2 antibody
- Non imprinted in Prader Willi/Angelman syndrome region protein 2 antibody
Anti-NIPA2 antibody images
Anti-NIPA2 antibody (ab84343) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NIPA2 antibody (ab84343)
ab84343 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.