Anti-NIT1 antibody (ab98066)
- Product nameAnti-NIT1 antibodySee all NIT1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NIT1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 71-120 (VREAARLGACLAFLPEAFDFIARDPAETLHLSEPLGGKL LEEYTQLAREC) of Human NIT1 (NP_005591).
- Positive control293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98066 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionPlay a role in cell growth and apoptosis: loss of expression promotes cell growth and resistance to DNA damage stress. Has tumor suppressor properties that enhances the apoptotic responsiveness in cancer cells; this effect is additive to the tumor suppressor activity of FHIT. it is also a negative regulator of primary T-cells. Has apparently no omega-amidase activity such as NIT2.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0012 family.
Contains 1 CN hydrolase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mitochondrion.
- MGC57670 antibodyNIT1 antibodyNIT1_HUMAN antibody
- Nitrilase 1 antibodyNitrilase homolog 1 antibody
Anti-NIT1 antibody images
Anti-NIT1 antibody (ab98066) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T Cell Lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
References for Anti-NIT1 antibody (ab98066)
ab98066 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.