Anti-NKAIN2 antibody (ab126547)
- Product nameAnti-NKAIN2 antibodySee all NKAIN2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NKAIN2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: GCTVTSVTPA PDWAPEDHRY ITVSGCLLEY QYIEVAH, corresponding to amino acids 114-150 of Human NKAIN2.
- Positive control
- Human placenta tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7,20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126547 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal brain. Weakly expressed in adult brain and thymus. Not expressed in any other normal tissue examined.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving NKAIN2 is a cause of lymphoma. Deletion del(6)(q13q21) within NKAIN2 and involving SUSP1 generates the SUSP1-NKAIN2 product.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NKAIN family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- FAM77B antibody
- Na(+)/K(+)-transporting ATPase subunit beta-1-interacting protein 2 antibody
- Na+/K+ TRANSPORTING ATPase-INTERACTING PROTEIN 2 antibody
- NKAI2_HUMAN antibody
- NKAIN2 antibody
- NKAIP2 antibody
- Protein FAM77B antibody
- SODIUM/POTASSIUM TRANSPORTING ATPase-INTERACTING PROTEIN 2 antibody
- Sodium/potassium-transporting ATPase subunit beta-1-interacting protein 2 antibody
- T-CELL LYMPHOMA BREAKPOINT-ASSOCIATED TARGET 1; antibody
- T-cell lymphoma breakpoint-associated target protein 1 antibody
- TCBA1 antibody
Anti-NKAIN2 antibody images
ab126547 at 1/20 dilution staining NKAIN2 in paraffin embedded Human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-NKAIN2 antibody (ab126547)
ab126547 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.