For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7,20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal brain. Weakly expressed in adult brain and thymus. Not expressed in any other normal tissue examined.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving NKAIN2 is a cause of lymphoma. Deletion del(6)(q13q21) within NKAIN2 and involving SUSP1 generates the SUSP1-NKAIN2 product.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NKAIN family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FAM77B antibody
- Na(+)/K(+)-transporting ATPase subunit beta-1-interacting protein 2 antibody
- Na+/K+ TRANSPORTING ATPase-INTERACTING PROTEIN 2 antibody
Anti-NKAIN2 antibody images
References for Anti-NKAIN2 antibody (ab126547)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"