Anti-NKCC1 antibody (ab59791)
- Product nameAnti-NKCC1 antibodySee all NKCC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NKCC1
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with human 132 kDa NKCC1 protein.
- Tested applicationsIHC-FoFr, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from the N terminal region of human NKCC1.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59791 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21461058|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 130 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionElectrically silent transporter system. Mediates sodium and chloride reabsorption. Plays a vital role in the regulation of ionic balance and cell volume.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLC12A transporter family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Basolateral Na-K-Cl symporter antibodyBSC antibodyBSC2 antibody
- Bumetanide-sensitive sodium-(potassium)-chloride cotransporter 1 antibodymBSC2 antibodyMGC104233 antibodyNKCC1 antibodyS12A2_HUMAN antibodySLC12A2 antibodysodium-potassium-chloride cotransporter 1 antibodysolute carrier family 12 (sodium/potassium/chloride transporters) member 2 antibodySolute carrier family 12 member 2 antibodysy-ns antibody
Anti-NKCC1 antibody images
IHC image of ab59791 staining in Human breast cancer formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab59791, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
References for Anti-NKCC1 antibody (ab59791)
This product has been referenced in:
- Suh MW & Ahn SC Decreased Immunoreactivities of the Chloride Transporters, KCC2 and NKCC1, in the Lateral Superior Olive Neurons of Kanamycin-treated Rats. Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol 5:117-21 (2012). IHC ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 22977707) »
- Pradhan J et al. Decreased Immunoreactivities and Functions of the Chloride Transporters, KCC2 and NKCC1, in the Lateral Superior Olive Neurons of Circling Mice. Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol 4:18-23 (2011). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21461058) »