Anti-NKG2D antibody [1D11] (ab35033)
- Product nameAnti-NKG2D antibody [1D11]See all NKG2D primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1D11] to NKG2D
- Specificityab35033 is specific for CD314, also known as natural killer receptor G2 (NKG2D) and as killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily K, member 1 (KLRK1).
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, Functional Studies more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
NKL cells (Human)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1D11
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab35033 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Functional Studies||FuncS: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21339333|
- FunctionReceptor for MICA, MICB, ULBP1, ULBP2, ULBP3 (ULBP2>ULBP1>ULBP3) and ULBP4. Plays a role as a receptor for the recognition of MHC class I HLA-E molecules by NK cells and some cytotoxic T-cells. Involved in the immune surveillance exerted by T- and B-lymphocytes.
- Tissue specificityNatural killer cells. Expressed on essentially all CD56+CD3- NK cells from freshly isolated PBMC. Also detected in gamma-delta cells and CD8+ alpha-beta T-cells. Expressed in interferon-producing killer dendritic cells (IKDCs).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD314 antibody
- CD314 antigen antibody
- D12S2489E antibody
- Killer cell lectin like receptor subfamily K member 1 antibody
- Killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily K member 1 antibody
- KLR antibody
- Klrk1 antibody
- NK cell receptor D antibody
- NK lectin-like receptor antibody
- NKG2 D activating NK receptor antibody
- NKG2 D type II integral membrane protein antibody
- NKG2-D antibody
- NKG2-D type II integral membrane protein antibody
- NKG2-D-activating NK receptor antibody
- Nkg2d antibody
- NKG2D_HUMAN antibody
- NKLLR antibody
- NKR P2 antibody
- Nkrp2 antibody
Anti-NKG2D antibody [1D11] images
ab35033 staining NKG2D in human peripheral blood lymphocytes by Flow Cytometric analysis.
References for Anti-NKG2D antibody [1D11] (ab35033)
This product has been referenced in:
- Fernández L et al. In vitro Natural Killer Cell Immunotherapy for Medulloblastoma. Front Oncol 3:94 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23626949) »
- Abeyweera TP et al. Inhibitory signaling blocks activating receptor clustering and induces cytoskeletal retraction in natural killer cells. J Cell Biol 192:675-90 (2011). Functional Studies ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21339333) »