Anti-NKG2D antibody [CX5] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab95796)
- Product nameAnti-NKG2D antibody [CX5] (PE/Cy7 ®)See all NKG2D primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [CX5] to NKG2D (PE/Cy7 ®)
- ConjugationPE/Cy7 ®
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length Mouse protein
- Positive controlSplenocytes
- General notesThis tandem dye is sensitive to photo-induced oxidation. Protect this reagent from light during storage and all handling steps. When staining cells with PE-Cy7-conjugated antibodies, always protect samples from light.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, protein stabilizer, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberCX5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95796 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.25µg for 105-8 cells. Perform staining in a final volume of 100µl.|
- FunctionReceptor for MICA, MICB, ULBP1, ULBP2, ULBP3 (ULBP2>ULBP1>ULBP3) and ULBP4. Plays a role as a receptor for the recognition of MHC class I HLA-E molecules by NK cells and some cytotoxic T-cells. Involved in the immune surveillance exerted by T- and B-lymphocytes.
- Tissue specificityNatural killer cells. Expressed on essentially all CD56+CD3- NK cells from freshly isolated PBMC. Also detected in gamma-delta cells and CD8+ alpha-beta T-cells. Expressed in interferon-producing killer dendritic cells (IKDCs).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD314 antibodyCD314 antigen antibodyD12S2489E antibody
- Killer cell lectin like receptor subfamily K member 1 antibodyKiller cell lectin-like receptor subfamily K member 1 antibodyKLR antibodyKlrk1 antibodyNK cell receptor D antibodyNK lectin-like receptor antibodyNKG2 D activating NK receptor antibodyNKG2 D type II integral membrane protein antibodyNKG2-D antibodyNKG2-D type II integral membrane protein antibodyNKG2-D-activating NK receptor antibodyNkg2d antibodyNKG2D_HUMAN antibodyNKLLR antibodyNKR P2 antibodyNkrp2 antibody
Anti-NKG2D antibody [CX5] (PE/Cy7 ®) images
Staining of C57BL/6 splenocytes with anti-CD49b FITC and either 0.125µg of Rat IgG1k isotype control PE-Cy7 (left) or 0.125µg of ab95796 (right).
Cells in the lymphocyte gate were used for analysis.
References for Anti-NKG2D antibody [CX5] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab95796)
ab95796 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.