Anti-NKIRAS2 antibody (ab129577)
- Product nameAnti-NKIRAS2 antibodySee all NKIRAS2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NKIRAS2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 35-64 of Human NKIRAS2 (NP_060065.2).
- Positive controlU937 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab129577 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129577 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
- FunctionAtypical Ras-like protein that acts as a potent regulator of NF-kappa-B activity by preventing the degradation of NF-kappa-B inhibitor beta (NFKBIB) by most signals, explaining why NFKBIB is more resistant to degradation. May act by blocking phosphorylation of NFKBIB and nuclear localization of p65/RELA NF-kappa-B subunit. It is unclear whether it acts as a GTPase. Both GTP- and GDP-bound forms block phosphorylation of NFKBIB.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family. KappaB-Ras subfamily.
- DomainIn contrast to other members of the Ras family, the members of the KappaB-Ras subfamily do not contain the conserved Gly and Gln residues in positions 13 and 65, which are replaced by Ala and Leu residues, respectively, and are therefore similar to the constitutively active forms of oncogenic forms of Ras. This suggests that members of this family are clearly different from other small GTPases proteins.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- DKFZP434N1526 antibodyI kappa B interacting Ras like protein 2 antibodyI-kappa-B-interacting Ras-like protein 2 antibody
- Kappa B Ras protein 2 antibodyKappa B-Ras protein 2 antibodyKappaB Ras2 antibodyKappaB-Ras2 antibodyKBRAS 2 antibodyKBRAS2 antibodyKBRS2_HUMAN antibodyMGC74742 antibodyNF kappa B inhibitor interacting Ras like protein 2 antibodyNF-kappa-B inhibitor-interacting Ras-like protein 2 antibodyNFKB inhibitor interacting Ras like 2 antibodyNFKB inhibitor interacting Ras like protein 2 antibodyNKIRAS 2 antibodyNKIRAS2 antibody
Anti-NKIRAS2 antibody images
Anti-NKIRAS2 antibody (ab129577) at 1/100 dilution + U937 cell line lysates at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
References for Anti-NKIRAS2 antibody (ab129577)
ab129577 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.