Anti-NKX2.3 antibody (ab102040)
- Product nameAnti-NKX2.3 antibodySee all NKX2.3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NKX2.3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to region within C terminal amino acids 311-330 (AAAYSGSYGC AYPTGGGGGG GGTASAATTA MQPACSATGG GSFVNVSNLG) of Mouse NKX2.3 (NP_032725).
- Positive controlMouse uterus lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102040 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceThis protein belongs to the NKX family of homeodomain containing transcription factors. These are ivolveded in cell type specification and in the maintenance of differentiated tissue functions.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Homeobox protein NK-2 homolog C antibodyhomeobox protein NKX2-3 homolog antibodyMGC127415 antibody
- NK-2 (Drosophila) homolog C antibodyNK2 transcription factor homolog C antibodyNK2 transcription factor related, locus 3 antibodyNK2.3 antibodyNKX2.3 antibodyNKX23 antibodyNKX2C antibodytinman antibody
Anti-NKX2.3 antibody images
Anti-NKX2.3 antibody (ab102040) at 0.25 µg/ml + Mouse uterus lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin embedded spleen lymphoid tissue, tested with an antibody dilution of 5 µg/ml (ab102040)
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin embedded mouse lymphoid tissue (skeletal muscle) tissue, tested with an antibody dilution of 5 µg/ml (ab102040)
References for Anti-NKX2.3 antibody (ab102040)
ab102040 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.