Anti-NMNAT3 antibody (ab123807)
- Product nameAnti-NMNAT3 antibodySee all NMNAT3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to NMNAT3
- Specificityab123807 is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_835471.1; NP_001186976.1).
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Horse, Dog
Synthetic peptide: C-QHNIHLAKEPVQNE, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 149-162 of Human NMNAT3 isoform 2 and 186-199 of Human NMNAT3 isoform 1 (NP_001186976.1. NP_835471.1).
- Positive controlHuman kidney lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123807 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123807 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).|
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of NAD(+) from nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) and ATP. Can also use the deamidated form; nicotinic acid mononucleotide (NaMN) as substrate with the same efficiency. Can use triazofurin monophosphate (TrMP) as substrate. Can also use GTP and ITP as nucleotide donors. Also catalyzes the reverse reaction, i.e. the pyrophosphorolytic cleavage of NAD(+). For the pyrophosphorolytic activity, can use NAD (+), NADH, NAAD, nicotinic acid adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NHD), nicotinamide guanine dinucleotide (NGD) as substrates. Fails to cleave phosphorylated dinucleotides NADP(+), NADPH and NAADP(+). Protects against axonal degeneration following injury.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung and spleen with lower levels in placenta and kidney.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; NAD(+) from nicotinamide D-ribonucleotide: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eukaryotic NMN adenylyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- NaMN adenylyltransferase 3 antibodyNicotinamide mononucleotide adenylyltransferase 3 antibodyNicotinamide nucleotide adenylyltransferase 3 antibody
- Nicotinate-nucleotide adenylyltransferase 3 antibodyNMN adenylyltransferase 3 antibodyNMNA3_HUMAN antibodyNMNAT 3 antibodyNmnat3 antibodyPNAT 3 antibodyPNAT-3 antibodyPNAT3 antibodyPyridine nucleotide adenylyltransferase 3 antibody
Anti-NMNAT3 antibody images
Anti-NMNAT3 antibody (ab123807) at 0.1 µg/ml + Human Kidney lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
References for Anti-NMNAT3 antibody (ab123807)
ab123807 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.