Anti-NMRAL1 antibody (ab105801)
- Product nameAnti-NMRAL1 antibodySee all NMRAL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NMRAL1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 11-60 (GATGAQGGSV ARALLEDGTF RIRVVTRNPE QRAAKELKQQ GAEVVRGDQD) of Mouse NMRAL1 (NP_080669)
- Positive control
- Mouse heart lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105801 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionRedox sensor protein. Undergoes restructuring and subcellular redistribution in response to changes in intracellular NADPH/NADP(+) levels. At low NADPH concentrations the protein is found mainly as a monomer, and binds argininosuccinate synthase (ASS1), the enzyme involved in nitric oxide synthesis. Association with ASS1 impairs its activity and reduces the production of nitric oxide, which subsecuently prevents apoptosis. Under normal NADPH concentrations, the protein is found as a dimer and hides the binding site for ASS1. The homodimer binds one molecule of NADPH. Has higher affinity for NADPH than for NADP(+). Binding to NADPH is necessary to form a stable dimer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NmrA-type oxidoreductase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Nucleus. Under normal redox growth conditions localizes in the cytoplasm and perinuclear region. Nuclear localization is promoted by increased intracellular nitric oxide and reduced NADPH/NADP(+) ratios.
- FLJ25918 antibody
- HSCARG antibody
- NmrA like family domain containing 1 antibody
- NmrA like family domain containing protein 1 antibody
- NmrA-like family domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- NMRAL1 antibody
- NMRL1_HUMAN antibody
- SDR48A1 antibody
Anti-NMRAL1 antibody images
Anti-NMRAL1 antibody (ab105801) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse heart lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
References for Anti-NMRAL1 antibody (ab105801)
ab105801 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.