Anti-NMT2 antibody (ab56495)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56495 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAdds a myristoyl group to the N-terminal glycine residue of certain cellular and viral proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibodyGlycylpeptide N tetradecanoyltransferase 2 antibodyGlycylpeptide N-tetradecanoyltransferase 2 antibody
- Myristoyl CoA:protein N myristoyltransferase 2 antibodyMyristoyl-CoA:protein N-myristoyltransferase 2 antibodyN-myristoyltransferase 2 antibodyNMT 2 antibodyNMT2 antibodyNMT2_HUMAN antibodyPeptide N myristoyltransferase 2 antibodyPeptide N-myristoyltransferase 2 antibodyType II N myristoyltransferase antibodyType II N-myristoyltransferase antibody
Anti-NMT2 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56495 NMT2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 81 kDa
References for Anti-NMT2 antibody (ab56495)
ab56495 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.