Anti-NO-L-Tryptophan antibody (ab54003)
- Product nameAnti-NO-L-Tryptophan antibody
- DescriptionRat polyclonal to NO-L-Tryptophan
- SpecificityUsing a conjugate NO-L-Tryptophan-Glutaraldehyde-(Pc), antibody specificity was performed with an ELISA test by competition experiments with the following compounds: NO-L-Tryptophan-G-BSA cross-reactivity 1 NO-5-Hydroxytryptophan-G-BSA cross-reactivity 1/>50 000 L-Tryptophan-G-BSA cross-reactivity 1/>50 000 L-Tyrosine-G-BSA cross-reactivity 1/>50 000 NO-L-Tryptophan-G-BSA concentration/Other conjugated close-related compounds concentration at half displacement.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC more details
Synthetic NO-L-Tryptophan conjugated to protein carrier
- FormLyophilised:reconstitute with 50ul of distilled water and 50ul of glycerol.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Whole serum
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityPreadsorbed antiserum
- Purification notesAntiserum previously preabsorbed on protein carriers, and purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54003 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
- RelevanceReactive nitrogen species (RNS) are formed continuously in vivo but their concentration in the body rises notably during inflammation and several pathophysiological conditions. RNS are responsible for both nitration and oxidation of several physiological targets, in particular the amino acid residues of proteins.
- Tryptophan antibody
References for Anti-NO-L-Tryptophan antibody (ab54003)
ab54003 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.