Anti-NORE1 antibody (ab33292)
- Product nameAnti-NORE1 antibodySee all NORE1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NORE1
- SpecificityAb33292 recognises NORE1 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: DNPQKFALFKRIHKDGQ, corresponding to amino acids 313-329 of NORE1. This sequence is located in the RA domain of NORE1.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAb33292 is affinity purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33292 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
- FunctionPotential tumor suppressor. Seems to be involved in lymphocyte adhesion by linking RAP1A activation upon T cell receptor or chemokine stimulation to integrin activation. Isoform 2 stimulates lymphocyte polarization and the patch-like distribution of ITGAL/LFA-1, resulting in an enhanced adhesion to ICAM1. Together with RAP1A may participate in regulation of microtubule growth. The association of isoform 2 with activated RAP1A is required for directional movement of endothelial cells during wound healing. May be involved in regulation of Ras apoptotic function. The RASSF5-STK4 complex may mediate HRAS1 and KRAS induced apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Frequently down-regulated in lung tumor cell lines and primary lung tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 Ras-associating domain.
Contains 1 SARAH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Isoform 2 is mainly located in the perinuclear region of unstimulated primary T cells. Upon stimulation translocates to the leading edge and colocalizes with ITGAL/LFA-1 in the peripheral zone of the immunological synapse. Isoform 2 is localized to growing microtubules in vascular endothelial cells and is dissociated from microtubules by activated RAP1A.
- Maxp 1 antibodyMAXP1 antibodyMGC10823 antibody
- MGC17344 antibodyNew ras effector 1 antibodyNORE 1 antibodyNORE1A antibodyNORE1B antibodyNovel Ras effector 1 antibodyRAP1 Binding Protein antibodyRAPL antibodyRas association (RalGDS/AF 6) domain family 5 antibodyRas association (RalGDS/AF 6) domain family member 5 antibodyRas Association (RalGDS/AF6) Domain Family 5 antibodyRas association domain containing family protein 5 antibodyRas association domain-containing protein 5 antibodyRas effector like protein antibodyRASF5_HUMAN antibodyRASSF 3 antibodyRASSF 5 antibodyRASSF3 antibodyRASSF5 antibodyRegulator for cell adhesion and polarization enriched in lymphoid tissue antibodyRegulator for cell adhesion and polarization enriched in lymphoid tissues antibodyTumor suppressor RASSF3 antibody
References for Anti-NORE1 antibody (ab33292)
ab33292 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.