Anti-NR1D2 antibody [H2729] (ab41940)
- Product nameAnti-NR1D2 antibody [H2729]See all NR1D2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [H2729] to NR1D2
- SpecificityThis antibody specifically recognizes REVERB beta. This antibody does not recognize REVERB alpha.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment: NAGGVIAYIS SSSSASSPAS CHSEGSENSF QSSSSSVPSS PNSSNSDING NPKNGDLANI EGILKNDRID CSMKTSKSSA PGMTKSHSGV TKFSGMVL, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 4-101 of Human NR1D2
- Positive controlRat epididymis epithelial cells and rat cerebrum nerve cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified by ammonium sulfate fractionation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberH2729
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41940 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.3 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionBinds to the sequences 5'-AATGTAGGTCA-3' and 5'-ATAACTAGGTCA-3'. Acts as a potent competitive repressor of ROR alpha function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- BD73 antibodyEAR 1R antibodyEAR-1R antibody
- HZF2 antibodyNr1d2 antibodyNR1D2_HUMAN antibodyNuclear receptor Rev ErbA beta variant 1 antibodyNuclear receptor Rev ErbA beta variant 2 antibodyNuclear receptor subfamily 1 group D member 2 antibodyOrphan nuclear hormone receptor BD73 antibodyRev erb beta antibodyRev erba alpha related receptor antibodyRev-erb-beta antibodyREVB antibodyREVERBB antibodyRVR antibodyV-erbA-related protein 1-related antibody
Anti-NR1D2 antibody [H2729] images
Ab41940 at 50 µg/ml staining rat cerebrum nerve cells.
Ab410940 at 50 µg/ml staining rat epididymis epithelial cells.
References for Anti-NR1D2 antibody [H2729] (ab41940)
ab41940 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.