Anti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody (ab82667)
- Product nameAnti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibodySee all NR2E1 / Tailless primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NR2E1 / Tailless
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide from within internal sequence amino acids 143-192 (LAAVSTTPER QTLVSLAQPT PKYPHEVNGT PMYLYEVATE SVCESAARLL) of NR2E1 / Tailless (NP_003260)
- Positive controlHepG2 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionOrphan receptor that binds DNA as a monomer to hormone response elements (HRE) containing an extended core motif half-site sequence 5'-AAGGTCA-3' in which the 5' flanking nucleotides participate in determining receptor specificity. May be required for brain development. May be involved in the regulation of retinal development.
- Tissue specificityBrain specific. Present in all brain sections tested, highest levels in the caudate nucleus and hippocampus, weakest levels in the thalamus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR2 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- hTll antibodynr2e1 antibodyNR2E1_HUMAN antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group E member 1 antibodyNuclear receptor TLX antibodyOrphan nuclear receptor NR2E1 antibodyProtein tailless homolog antibodyTailless homolog antibodyTll antibodyTLX antibodyXTLL antibody
Anti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody images
Anti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody (ab82667) at 1 µg/ml (5% skim milk/ PBS buffer) + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg with gel concentration: 12%
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody (ab82667)
ab82667 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.